Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Apartment planning begins!

The apartment has finally been found! After a couple weeks of searching (and stressing on my part) we finally found our home for the next year. It's a great community, with lots of activities and a huge gym with classes (which was a great perk). Now that the hunting stress is over, the designing stress begins. Being a designer, I get sick of layouts and color combos pretty quickly so I'm excited to start fresh (and by fresh, I mean using as many things I have already as possible, with some cosmetic changes). I can't afford to spend much, so I'll have to get creative. I've been compiling some inspiration images for each room. I have a month to go so plenty of time to change my mind a million times. I want to keep the overall colors neutral and classic and add pops of color so that I can change it out or just paint things. I'm thinking of white and gold, with pops of navy and some kelly green.







No comments:

Post a Comment