Monday, September 24, 2012

Instagram Lately

Here are some of the things I've been up to lately...

::We got a new kitten (still nameless) last Friday, a friend had a litter and they needed a home so naturally I had to have one, plus our other kitty needed a playmate. He's so tiny and adorable.

::Saturday morning I made my first biscuits and gravy from my Texas recipe book, they were good for the first pass (and I'm sure VERY good for me)

::I planted some herbs when we moved in and they're finally started to sprout!

::A sneak peak of the apartment, I made these pendants (tutorial later)

::I went on a trip with Steelcase a couple weeks ago. We took their private jet to Grand Rapids where the headquarters is and got a tour of a Frank Lloyd Wright house and competed in a Top Chef competition, so much fun!



 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment