Thursday, May 10, 2012

Get 'er Done

It's been summer for a couple months in Austin already, and since I'm not used to this season being so long, I need to start taking advantage. I'm the biggest fan of summer and being from New England it's very hard to get much done when it's over before anyone even realizes it started. I've been inspired to start a summer 'to-do' list so that I have something concrete to follow. I'm a big list person and usually do a good job of following them when I do make them so hopefully this will keep me inspired. As I do each thing, I'll post pictures for proof.

1. Take a weekend vacation to San Antonio and explore the river walk
2. Take a cooking class (I've been wanting to do this forever!)
3. Have a picnic lunch, I can't believe I haven't done this already.
4. Go on a long bike ride and explore a new area (on the bike search now)
5. Float the river in San Marcos and camp along the river
6. Host a pool and bbq party on the lake
7. Make it back to the boyfriend's lake house in the Adirondacks (one of my favorite places)
8. Find a gold watch (I know this isn't really summery but I keep putting it off and I really want one)
9. Go to 10 new places for Happy Hour during the week
10. Play beach volleyball

No comments:

Post a Comment