Tuesday, May 8, 2012

"I believe..."

“I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and. . . I believe in miracles.” -Audrey Hepburn


I've always been a little jealous towards people who lived in the 30's through 50's. All the movies and pictures seem so glamourous (and to be honest, it would be nice not to have any technology for a little while!) The women and men always seemed to dress perfectly and walked around with a special confidence.  They spent their days smoking long cigarettes in little cafes and spending their nights at the movies. Sign me up! Ok, I realize that probably only happened in the movies, but I can still dream, right? Old Hollywood is coming back in interiors and give spaces that glamour and old-time feel that makes me want to have breakfast at Tiffany's (with Audrey of course!)













No comments:

Post a Comment