Monday, July 9, 2012

Carting around

I've been obviously thinking alot about different ways to spruce up our next apartment (even though we haven't found it yet) without spending much money. I'll have to keep the basics, like furniture and the more expensive things and then add on little accents to change up the colors a bit and make it looking fresh and different. I've been noticing alot of cute bar carts lately that would be perfect for holding drinks or food for when we have people over and I could move it from room to room. I think it would be easy to find some inexpensive open shelf, add some wheels and give it a good paint job and maybe even adding a fun pattern to the top. Here are some inspirations...and I'll have to share again when I finally make my own.




No comments:

Post a Comment